[Dune] dune problem on mac

Kirkilionis, Markus M.A.Kirkilionis at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 12:40:15 CEST 2013

Hello

We tried to build DUNE on a Macintosh, with MAC OS 10.8.3.

We received the following error message from DUNE control:

mara:code markus$ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=config.opts all
usage: dirname path
./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol: line 89: /../lib/dunemodules.lib: No such file or directory
mara:code markus$

We used the tar balls from DUNE 2.2.1

Idea: dune-common/lib/dunemodules.lib exists but at the point where it is to be called, we are not in the
directory dune-common/bin but still in the directory from which we envied the dune control script.

Best wishes, Markus and Andreas

---
Markus Kirkilionis
Warwick Mathematics Institute