[Dune] dune problem on mac

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 7 12:58:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am 07.06.2013 um 12:40 schrieb Kirkilionis, Markus:

> Hello
>
> We tried to build DUNE on a Macintosh, with MAC OS 10.8.3.
>
> We received the following error message from DUNE control:
>

> mara:code markus$ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=config.opts all
> usage: dirname path

the error is probably related to this line - dirname was called without an argument.
The only place dirname gets called in dunecontrol is in the functions canonicalpath and
canonicalname, and those are called in dunemodules.lib. Could you try adding some debug
output to dunemodules.lib (look for lines calling these functions and echo the line before
executing it).

That way, we can at least figure out which call site is creating the problem.

Best,
Steffen