[Dune] parallel coarsening

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Tue Jun 11 11:21:49 CEST 2013

Hi duners,
I have an issue about parallel coarsening.
In order to mark elements for coarsening in alugrid, I loop over
interiorBorder elements, check for the indicator and mark elements below
a certain threshold. However, even if some border elements are marked
for coarsening, they are not coarsened without any logical reason. The
only thing I can imagine is that ghost have not been treated. What do
you suggest?
Is it better to store marks in a container, update ghosts, then mark all
and adapt?
Thank you.

Marco

--