[Dune] alugrid load balance after restore

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Tue Jun 25 16:57:00 CEST 2013

Good morning,
I wrote a restore procedure for my code.
I'm able to restart a previous run with the same number of processes.
But if I try to restart it with a larger number of processes it fails
during the load balance with data handle.
I backup the grid and the data with 2 processes and I run the restart
with 3.

Exactly during the call to duneUnpackAll method this message appears:
**FEHLER (FATAL) Unbekannte Gitterobjekt-Codierung gelesen [1069314510]
on p = -1
   Weitermachen unm"oglich. In duneinterface/gitter_dune_pll_mgb.cc 371
I don't speak german (sorry!) and I would like to understand this error.
I think process 2 doesn't pack anything because it has no grid portion
and then it has nothing to unpack.
But probably it is something more subtle I can't get.

Could you help me, please?
Thanks a lot.

Bests,
Marco