[Dune] DUNE for DDM

Dawid Midura dm35 at njit.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:42:28 CET 2013

Hi Oliver, and thank you for the quick reply. The article you mentioned
would be a great read and I would appreciate a copy as my library does not
have access to this particular paper. In the meantime I will explore other
features of the library that are described in the documentation. Thank you
again!

Dawid M.