[Dune] DUNE for DDM

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 11 23:02:11 CET 2013

Hi Dawid,

as Oliver already pointed out, Dune in combination with dune-multidomaingrid
should be able to handle your requirements.

The documentation for dune-multidomaingrid (the extension that provides the
multidomain support) is unfortunately a bit sparse; but the article gives a
good overview of the functionality and some pointers on how the API works. I'll
send you a copy in a separate mail.

You can generate some more API documentation using Doxygen: After installing
Dune + dune-multidomaingrid, run "make doc" in the main directory of the module,
which should generate HTML documentation for the contained classes in the
directory doc/doxygen/html.

Best,
Steffen