[Dune] Physical entities read by GmshReader seem to "bleed out"

Miguel de Benito Delgado m.debenito.d at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:42:12 CEST 2013

Dear Duners,

  I use GmshReader to load a mesh with "Physical Surfaces" into an ALUGrid,
then use the GridFactory's methods wasInserted(), and insertionIndex() to
retrieve them. This I do into the functors I'll use for my boundary
conditions.

  Apparently, so far, so good. I guess this should be pretty standard. But
in the tests for the functors, I plot the support and export it to vtk and
see that it's not what it should be. In this test:

   https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15831115/wrongsupport.png

the support of the functor is set to be two of the lateral sides of the
prism but it's obviously wrong (the front side is *not* among the physical
surfaces in the support).

I've uploaded a minimal dune project here:

   https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15831115/gmshreadertest.tar.bz2

Am I doing anything wrong? Is this a problem in GmshReader? I'd be most
grateful for any comments or ideas.

Miguel de  Benito.