[Dune] Use custom load balancer when loading YaspGrid from DGF file

Jurgis Pods jurgis.pods at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed May 15 11:11:33 CEST 2013

Hi Steffen,

I know, it's a bit over the top. But I have situations where I have
already constructed a grid and then want to load an old grid from a DGF
file (together with some saved solution vectors for this old grid). I do
this to interpolate some data from the old grid to the new grid.
So far (using a sequential UG), this could easily be done using
DGFParser, and I just thought it would be nicer to keep the same
workflow for my parallel YaspGrid. But as you said, setting up a
YaspGrid manually isn't that hard, and actually I already implemented
it, so nevermind!

Jurgis