[Dune] Donwload libamiramesh?

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue May 14 22:02:58 CEST 2013

Hi Dune,
does anyone know where to get libamiramesh? The Amira homepage
does not contain this word at all. The first Google hits are
from Dune sites. From the Amira website I can only get an Amira
trial version but I would have to register first.

Was the distribution of libamiramesh officially stopped? At least
the companies related to Amira were sold quite often in the last
couple of years.

Bye
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.