[Dune] Problem with GmshReader

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Nov 10 15:16:45 CET 2013

Hi Mladek,
hmm, I am sorry.  If it crashes in createGrid, but only if you have code commented in that
is executed later, then it really sounds like you have an installation problem.  Can you
work with an internal grid like YaspGrid (for testing, I mean)?

> May be the problem is that I have the UG, version 2008-11-13, patched with
> ug-dune-patches-3.9.1-patch8.diff.
> I can try patch it with ug-dune-patches-3.9.1-patch7.1.diff.

That shouldn't make a difference.  You can even try the latest one (patch10).

Sorry I can't help you more,
Oliver