[Dune] Dune on OS X 10.9 Mavericks?

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 13 15:49:43 CET 2013

Hi again,
Xcodes's Clang does the trick when I switch to CMake. I'll have to
investigate the differences in the config.h from both build systems.

> Well, I think you're fine as long as you compile *everything* using
> either GCC or clang.

That did not hold me. With only one compiler it did not recognize
shared_ptr. Maybe the installation is broken. Thanks for your answer, it
helps me to isolate the problem.

Thumbs up for CMake,
Christoph

--
Une science n'était vraiment développée que quand elle
pouvait utiliser les mathématiques.    (Paul Lafargue)