[Dune] Proceedings of the 2nd DUNE User Meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Nov 15 10:23:44 CET 2013

Dear DUNE,

We have the chance to publish proceedings of the recently held 2nd DUNE
User Meeting in form of a special issue of ANS, the Archive of Numerical
Software,
http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/ojs/index.php/ans
ANS does an important step in ensuring the reproducibility of scientific
computations by requiring that published articles "need to be
accompanied by a complete set of programs including instructions how to
compile and run them, such that their results can be verified by
readers," see the ANS author guidelines at
http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/ojs/index.php/ans/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

We cordially invite you to submit a contribution to these proceedings.
Yes, this will be more work than a "usual" article, but we will also
generate more value and have the chance to create something rather
unique. So it would be great if you decide to join!

Have a look at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/user-meeting-2013/wiki/Dune_User_Meeting_2013#Proceedings
and list authors and tentative title of your planned contribution. You
can also send us an email and we include you in the list.

Please do so until 22.11.13, then we will see how to proceed further.

Thank you. Kind regards
Markus, Oliver, Bernd

     !!!! CMWR 2014: 10th - 13th June 2014 in Stuttgart !!!!
                   Please visit www.cmwr14.de

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de