[Dune] linker error in dune-grid-howto using dune-algrid module ?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Dec 12 16:04:50 CET 2014

Hi Benedikt,
in dune-grid-howto we miss the flags for external grids. I'll have a look.

> would it be a good idea to add this proposition
> to the dune-grid-howto since the zlib seems
> to be fairly standard ?

No, not at all, as this is not a problem of dune-grid-howto. Avoid
unpatched dune-alugrid together with CMake, until it is un-broken.

Bye
Christoph

--
GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014