[Dune] Parallel unstructured mesh managing: local topology modifications

Алексей Тайнов taynovai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:57:11 CET 2014

Hello Duna's developers and users!

I am looking for subj functionality in mesh frameworks and want to ask:
Is it possible in Dune manage distribute(parallel) unstructured mesh ( I
read docs and think that possible)?
Especially I am interesting in modification mesh topology on one
processor with automatic sending information to others processors.
(I try to develop parallel remeshing technology based on existing
sequential remeshing code)

If you can help to explore this moments relate to Dune (link to useful
docs or class reference) it will be wonderful.
Thank for attention, BR
Alexey.