[Dune] Parallel unstructured mesh managing: local topology modifications

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Feb 23 14:54:01 CET 2014

Hi.

There is no interface method at the moment that allows you to move a
vertex of
a grid. UGGrid has a non-interface method for doing this (afaik).
I have no idea, If the movement of a border node is communicated with
the other processors sharing that node. Somebody else might know that....
ALU for example would not do that - even if one was to add such a
non-interface method.

One option might be to use GeometryGrid<...> but then you would have to
take care
yourself that the new coordinate are communicated (using the communicate
method
on the grid).

Andreas