[Dune] a question about quadrature rules

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:44:36 CET 2014

Dear Christian,

Thank you very much for your response. It is now clear for me.

For the tutorial statement I referred to, look at the following lines:

page 34, line 25 in the presented code
page 35, line 37 in the presented code
page 36, the following statement: "Running the executable integration on a
YaspGrid in two space dimensions with a quadrature rule of order two the
following output is obtained:"

Thanks and best regards,
Arya