[Dune] how to integrate curvilinear tetrahedral elements into DUNE/Alugrid ?

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jan 23 12:29:14 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:08:00AM +0000, Andreas Dedner wrote:
> So you are suggestion a branch of dune-grid?

Not necessarily, actually I think a fork of GeometryGrid is better, as
it allows to keep the current dune-grid. But I don't think that we
want to (on the long run) to maintain two seperate grids which share
most of their code, but we should try to merge them again.

Christian

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067
FAX		+49 251 83-32729