[Dune] Identifying MPICH during configure

Eike Mueller e.mueller at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 14:30:32 CET 2014

Dear all,

it's all working now. What I wrote earlier today was only partially
correct, once I use the correct git command "git checkout releases/2.2"
(i.e. without the -b) I change the working copy the release 2.2 branch
and that does indeed not contain the patch, so I applied it manually.

Once I've done this I can compile DUNE (with UGGrid and ALUGrid) and
also the multigrid code.

Thanks a lot again for your help!

Eike

e.mueller at bath.ac.uk