[Dune] Unrecognised flags for SuperLU_dist installation

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 15:44:02 CEST 2014

Hi DUNErs,

I have a quick question about the installation flags for SuperLU_dist.
Following (and modifying where appropriate)
http://www.dune-project.org/external_libraries/install_superlu.html

I installed the LU_dist. Now I'm trying to configure DUNE but something is going wrong. To be more precise, following the documentation I added

--with-superlu-dist=<superlu-path> --with-superlu-dist-lib=<libraryname>

but the second option is not recognised. Why?
Second, when you install SuperLU, only a /lib folder is generated, without any /include folder. The SuperLU source contains a /SRC folder: is this the one to be passed to <superlu-path>?

The output log keeps saying that --with-superlu-dist-lib is unrecognised. Which is the correct flag?

Thanks in advance!
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk