[Dune] GmshReaderQuadraticBoundarySegment - what does it do?

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jul 14 16:35:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

the second order representation is currently only used to steer grid refinement. The GmshReaderQuadraticBoundarySegment is an implementation of the BoundarySegment interface which tells the mesh how to move new nodes to match with the boundary, of you are using refinement towards the boundary.

Christian