[Dune] Installation / could not find required module dune-common

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 5 10:07:16 CET 2014

Hi Florian

It seems that your compiler can not link to the dune-common lib, having
the additional '-superludist' in the DUNE_LDFLAGS.

I would expect a -lsuperlu or -L..../lib to link against the libraries
of superLU.
See http://www.dune-project.org/external_libraries/install_superlu.html
how dune is configured and linked against superLU.

Best Tobias