[Dune] alugrid+ug with cmake

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 8 15:39:08 CEST 2014

Dear all,
I'm currently trying to build dune-grid (master) with alugrid _and_ ug using cmake.
Unfortunately this constantly fails:

Following the wiki page I added the following line to my options file

  CMAKE_FLAGS="-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH='/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/aluinst-1.52:/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst' "

I also tried without the inner quotes. But cmake keeps telling
me it can't find alugrid. If I remove the subsequent :...
it finds alugrid with and without the quotes.

If I conversely remove the first path ...: it
does not mention ug at all, but from the warning
shown below I suspect it has been found.

Could anyone enlighten what I'm doing wrong or point
me to some answer on this that I failed to find on the list.

Best,
Carsten

PS:
The warning containing the hint on ug is the following:

CMake Warning (dev) in lib/CMakeLists.txt:
  Policy CMP0022 is not set: INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES defines the link
  interface.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0022" for policy details.  Use the
  cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  Target "dunegrid" has an INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES property.  This should be
  preferred as the source of the link interface for this library but because
  CMP0022 is not set CMake is ignoring the property and using the link
  implementation as the link interface instead.

  INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES:

    dunegeometry;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS2.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS3.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libdevS.a;dunegeometry;dunecommon

  Link implementation:

    dunegeometry;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS2.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS3.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libdevS.a;dunegeometry;dunecommon;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS2.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libugS3.a;/home/graeser/dune/thirdparty/uginst/lib/libdevS.a;dunegeometry;dunecommon

--
Prof. Dr. Carsten Gräser
Freie Universität Berlin
email: graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de