[Dune] cmake docu ?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Nov 21 17:05:08 CET 2014

Hi Carsten,

> Since passing custom compiler arguments to 'make' is discouraged
> because it is 'not the cmake way' we should explain how to
> setup different build types as a replacement.
>
> Obviously you can have several option files with different
> options and build directories. But I don't know if this is
> the desired way.

You could either have multiple build directories for your different
options, or you can reconfigure your module. Depending on what you want
to change, editing your CMakeCache.txt file would be an option, too.

Bye,
Christoph

--
GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014