[Dune] Problem linking parmetis with cmake

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Wed Nov 26 14:57:51 CET 2014

Hi Carsten,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried removing the build-cmake
directory and building again, the dependency is still not found, even at
configure stage.

Please, tell me how to make my opts file to use cmake options directly

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Using_cmake_to_build_your_DUNE_project#Configuration-and-external-libraries

I have read this document, and to the best of my knowledge I have
adapted the opts file to what it says. I really don't understand what I
need to change about it

Regards,
Aleksejs