[Dune] reading element parameters is buggy with ALUGrid

Nagaiah Chamakuri nagaiah.chamakuri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:05:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

Last week I updated my all dune modules and downloaded git version of*
dune-alugrid.*
I found that reading the element data from dgf file is buggy using
ALUGRID_SIMPLEX type.
This happens while all dune modules are compiled with *--enable-parallel*
flag.
without enable-parallel flag(sequential compilation) this works fine.
reading vertex data works fine in both cases.

No issues using UG grid, this works in sequential and parallel version.

Please find attached the dgf file and
for the test case I used the example file from
dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/test/main.cc
(using GRIDTYPE=ALUGRID_SIMPLEX and GRIDDIM=3)

Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Nagaiah

--

*========================================Dr. Chamakuri NagaiahRadon
Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) Austrian