[Dune] reading element parameters is buggy with ALUGrid

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 14:45:53 CEST 2014

Hi,
I can't reproduce this for two reasons:
1) I'm not sure how you manage to compile the priogram in dune-grid
using dune-alugrid.
     dune-alugrid can not be a dependency for dune-grid and consequently
it can not be
     used as a grid type in the dgfparser/test directory. So I'm
surprised that you got the thing to
     compile, or even to get it to run with --disable-parallel?
2) I used the file with one of the examples in dune-alugrid and it
worked without issues.
You need to explain in more detail how you actually did the test.
Furthermore you did not actually state what went wrong when using
dune-parallel (seg fault, wrong
grid, exception....)
Best
Andreas