[Dune] ALUGrid as a module versus ALUGrid Library 1.52

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Tue Feb 3 13:59:01 CET 2015

Dear Dune,

after upgrading to gcc 4.9.2 (since I upgraded to MAC OS Y Yosemite)
I experience a dramatic crash of my dune based code. At the moment
it is difficult to imagine where it comes from; therefore, I investigate
different approaches.

One of the approaches is using ALUGrid not as the Dune module but
the 'old' library 1.52.

However, the cmake based build system refuses to run with the message:

----- using default flags $CONFIGURE_FLAGS from
/Users/oswald/gitwork/hades-dune/os.imac.lsprag.gcc492.alugrid152.cmake.opts
-----
WARNING: could not find module dune-alugrid,
       module is also unknown to pkg-config.
       Maybe you need to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH!
       dune-alugrid is suggested by dune-grid-howto
Skipping dune-alugrid!

is it still possible to compile dune modules without dune-alugrid but with
the library and simultaneously using cmake ?

Thanks for your suggestions,

greetings, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor vincit omnia improbus