[Dune] ALUGrid as a module versus ALUGrid Library 1.52

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 3 14:11:33 CET 2015

Hi Benedikt,

> ----- using default flags $CONFIGURE_FLAGS from
> /Users/oswald/gitwork/hades-dune/os.imac.lsprag.gcc492.alugrid152.cmake.opts
> -----
> WARNING: could not find module dune-alugrid,
>       module is also unknown to pkg-config.
>       Maybe you need to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH!
>       dune-alugrid is suggested by dune-grid-howto
> Skipping dune-alugrid!

this is just the output from dunecontrol. This is not the
reason
for your problem. It should be somewhere below.
In general, Alugrid 1.52 is still supported.

My tip: Build module by module, chech which external libraries
are unexpectedly not found, and run each module's tests.
This should narrow your problems pretty fast.

Bye
Christoph

--
Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis