[Dune] missing spoperator.hh

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 3 18:28:51 CET 2015

Hi Ganesh

Since this is a problem with dune-fem we should continue on the fem
mailing list dune-fem at dune-project.org.
Can you give me some further information, how you installed dune-* on
your system?

Best Tobias

On 02/03/2015 06:17 PM, Ganesh Diwan wrote:
> Dear Dune developers,
>
> I am a newbie to Dune project and have only recently started learning
> it. I could get Dune run the basic "Hello World" program or the
> gettingstarted grid program. Following the tutorial given here
> <http://dune.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/doc/html-howto/a00144.html>, I
> am trying to create the executable to solve the poission equation but
> Dune cannot find spoperator.hh file. locate spoperator.hh returns
> nothing. I have Dune 2.2.0 installed on the department server and I
> notice the file structure is different than what is described in Dune
> webpages. I had to change the path of some of the includes to match
> that with my local installation. However, spoperator.hh is defnitely
> missing. Is this due to old version or something else? How do I make
> sure Dune installation has all the files it needs.
>
> ps. I could locate the required .hh file online but do not have write
> access to the dune directory.
>
> Thank you.
> Ganesh Diwan.

Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5627
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg