[Dune] missing spoperator.hh

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:28:29 CET 2015

Hi Tobias

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but I do not have it installed on my PC. I access Dune from the
department server and do not know how it was installed there.
It would have been helpful if there is a way to get Dune working on Windows
PC. I tried installing it via Cygwin but got held up due to missing
pkg-config.

Kind regards
Ganesh Diwan