[Dune] ALUGrid as a module versus ALUGrid Library 1.52

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:10:19 CET 2015

Hey,
Christoph is of course right. The warning comes from dunecontrol, because
it cannot find dune-alugrid although it is suggested by the grid howto.
After a quick glance at your opts file, I'd say that it should work with
the commit(s) from this morning. If not so, provide a log from the cmake
run.
Best,
Dominic