[Dune] ALUGrid as a module versus ALUGrid Library 1.52

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Wed Feb 4 09:39:22 CET 2015

Good morning Dominic

thanks, I tried the following way:

1) removed the dune-alugrid module, to make sure that ALUGrid as a
library is used

2) run dunecontrol with the opts file I sent yesterday,

then I got the following error:

dysseus:hades-dune oswald$ time ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol
--use-cmake --opts=os.imac.lsprag.gcc492.alugrid152.cmake.opts all
----- using default flags $CONFIGURE_FLAGS from
/Users/oswald/gitwork/hades-dune/os.imac.lsprag.gcc492.alugrid152.cmake.opts
-----
WARNING: could not find module dune-alugrid,
       module is also unknown to pkg-config.
       Maybe you need to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH!
       dune-alugrid is suggested by dune-grid-howto
Skipping dune-alugrid!
ERROR: could not find module dune-alugrid,
       module is also unknown to pkg-config.
       Maybe you need to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH!
       dune-alugrid is required by hades
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

There is no build-cmake directory in the dune-common ?

Greetings, Benedikt

Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor vincit omnia improbus