[Dune] [GSoC20015] Help preparing our application

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Feb 11 11:52:12 CET 2015

Am Wed, 11. Feb 2015, 10:46:04 +0100 schrieb Aleksejs Fomins:
> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:46:04 +0100
> From: Aleksejs Fomins <aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch>
> To: dune at dune-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Dune] [GSoC20015] Help preparing our application
>
> Dear Christoph,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I will gladly add my project, however, I have never edited the
> dune-website before, I am not even sure if I have the rights to add
> things.
>
> Could you briefly explain the steps I need to do to get to the place
> where I write the mentioned description.
>
> Regards,
> Aleksejs
>
> On 11/02/15 08:56, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> > Hi Aleksejs, thanks for the offer. Would you mind to add your
> > project to the user Wiki below Project 1? You may use the code
> > below and paste it at
> > http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2015/wiki/Project_ideas

Go to that URL.  At the top right corner of that page there should be a link
"Register", where you can create an Account.  Once you have done that, Rene
Milk will approve that account (you can ping him[1] since you're in a hurry).
Once the account is approved report back here, we need to give your account
write permissions to that project.  Any of the core developers can do that.

Regards,
Jö.

[1] http://wwwmath.uni-muenster.de/num/ohlberger/organization/scientific_staff/milk/