[Dune] [GSoC20015] Help preparing our application

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Feb 11 12:54:48 CET 2015

Am Wed, 11. Feb 2015, 11:52:12 +0100 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Am Wed, 11. Feb 2015, 10:46:04 +0100 schrieb Aleksejs Fomins:
> > > http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2015/wiki/Project_ideas
>
> Go to that URL.  At the top right corner of that page there should be a link
> "Register", where you can create an Account.  Once you have done that, Rene
> Milk will approve that account (you can ping him[1] since you're in a hurry).
> Once the account is approved report back here, we need to give your account
> write permissions to that project.  Any of the core developers can do that.
>
> Regards,
> Jö.
>
> [1] http://wwwmath.uni-muenster.de/num/ohlberger/organization/scientific_staff/milk/

Uh, make that Felix Schindler, not Rene Milk, sorry.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts