[Dune] [GSoC20015] CurvilinearGrid

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Feb 15 22:52:33 CET 2015

Hi Aleksejs,

while preparing the GSoC 2015 application, I stumbled over a
detail,
that would baffle your project. Is the CurvilinearGrid freely
available and distributed as open source? If not, the project
is not
allowed for GSoC 2015. It must be open source until Friday. Or
we
have to put it down and offer it at ESA's summer of code in
Space
or next year's GSoC.

I am sorry that I had overlooked this issue.

Bye
Christoph

--
Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis