[Dune] [GSoC20015] CurvilinearGrid

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Mon Feb 16 08:54:57 CET 2015

Hello Christoph

Aleksejs is on leave for this week. In fact, the dune-curvilineargrid is
open source software
but it is not yet in a state where it is recommended to be used. We
anticipate that we
will write a paper on it during April this year. Greetings, Benedikt

Am 15/02/15 um 22:52 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> Hi Aleksejs,
>
> while preparing the GSoC 2015 application, I stumbled over a detail,
> that would baffle your project. Is the CurvilinearGrid freely
> available and distributed as open source? If not, the project is not
> allowed for GSoC 2015. It must be open source until Friday. Or we
> have to put it down and offer it at ESA's summer of code in Space
> or next year's GSoC.
>
> I am sorry that I had overlooked this issue.
>
> Bye
> Christoph

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor vincit omnia improbus