[Dune] Reading arbitrary polygonal meshes in Dune

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Feb 26 14:49:34 CET 2015

Hi,

currently no grid can handle such elements. Once upon a time there was
a simple implementation, which was able to handle arbitrary polygonal
elements in 2D with out refinement. But this doesn't work with the
current Dune anymore. On the other hand I believe it wouldn't be too
difficult to implement such a mesh, as we have introducent several
changes in the interface to allow for non-standard meshes (this was
all with the cornerpoint mesh in mind).

Ciao
Christian