[Dune] [CMake] Set external ALUGrid

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at posteo.de
Fri Jan 9 12:56:07 CET 2015

Hi Arya,

I'm sorry to hear that you have spent a day trying the cmake build system.

Unfortunately, I can only advise you to do what you did: use the
autotools for now if you don't want to be a beta tester for the build
system.

It seems that there are still to many flaws with the cmake system and
the switch to that being the default was far to optimistic.
In general I expect the autotools build system to be more stable for
now. I hope these issues can be fixed soon.

Best,

Robert