[Dune] [CMake] Set external ALUGrid

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 9 15:00:58 CET 2015

Am 09.01.2015 um 14:51 schrieb Andreas Dedner:

> On 09/01/15 13:30, Oliver Sander wrote:
>> On the other hand, since dune-alugrid is not a core module you are of course free
>> to remain with the AutoTools for it as long as you please.
> Hi.
> I was not aware of this.
> So it will be possible to use the core modules with cmake (have to once autottols are
> removed) and keep modules based on those using autotools?.

Sorry, but that's not what I said :-)  What I meant is that, now that dune-alugrid has moved
out of the core, you are not bound by democratic decisions regarding the core modules anymore.
However this does not mean that dunecontrol will magically start to support mixed AutoTools/cmake
setups.
[Actually, you can build modules with cmake against the modules from Debian packages (which are
currrently still built with the AutoTools)]

 dunecontrol will be able