[Dune] [CMake] Set external ALUGrid

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jan 9 15:17:35 CET 2015

Hi Andreas,
actually you can use depending modules built with CMake and modules
built with Autotools (dune-common with CMake, dune-geometry with
Autotools, not the other way round). Markus added support for that in
the 2.3 release; CMake generates the necessary files.
But be warned, this feature is rarely tested as most people either stick
to Autotools or switch to CMake completely. At least I don't know any
user and I never got feedback (complaints, bug reports) so far.

After the removal of Autotools this backward compatibility is
automatically broken. CMake just generates the necessary dependency files.
dunecontrol is completely unrelated to this topic.

Bye,
Christoph

--
GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014