[Dune] Release notes as publications

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun Jul 19 21:08:15 CEST 2015

The Deal-II people handle it in a similar way. I'm not sure where they
publish. I like the idea that you give credit to those people involved
in a particular release. On the other hand the question arises how to
cite. Up to now we told people to cite the gird papers, if they use
dune-grid and cite the fem-paper if they use dune-fem and so
on... What will we tell people now?

Let me make this clear. I'm not against this paper, but we have to
carefully decide what we want.

Christian