[Dune] CMake define ALBERTA_DIM

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 27 16:58:13 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am trying to use CMAKE to compile my projects and so far I have 2 issues.
With autotools, I was defining ALBERTA_DIM variable in the Makefile.am. With CMake I have added

add_definitions(-DALBERTA_DIM=2)

into the CMakeList.txt but it doesn't work. Indeed, it seems that the preprocessor variable ALBERTA_DIM is still not defined. What is the CMake way to set this variable which is necessary for ALBERTA?

Another issue which I have is that linking ZOLTAN doesn't work. Following the wiki, I have added

-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=\"$ZOLTAN_DIR\"

into the CMAKE_FLAGS in my option file but dune-alugrid doesn't find zoltan. Is it a bug inside dune-alugrid or inside some other modules or do I have to add something different in my option file (I did the same with Metis, UMFPACK,... and everything was fine)?

Thank you very much,
cheers,
Marco.