[Dune] CMake define ALBERTA_DIM

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 27 17:02:17 CEST 2015

Hi Marco,

for your first issue, you have to add something like

add_dune_alberta_flags(mytest GRIDDIM 2 WORLDDIM 2)

in the CMakeLists.txt where you define "mytest". Specifying only one
dimension might also work.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 07/27/2015 04:58 PM, Agnese, Marco wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to use CMAKE to compile my projects and so far I have 2 issues.
> With autotools, I was defining ALBERTA_DIM variable in the Makefile.am. With CMake I have added
>
> add_definitions(-DALBERTA_DIM=2)
>
> into the CMakeList.txt but it doesn't work. Indeed, it seems that the preprocessor variable ALBERTA_DIM is still not defined. What is the CMake way to set this variable which is necessary for ALBERTA?
>
> Another issue which I have is that linking ZOLTAN doesn't work. Following the wiki, I have added
>
> -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=\"$ZOLTAN_DIR\"
>
> into the CMAKE_FLAGS in my option file but dune-alugrid doesn't find zoltan. Is it a bug inside dune-alugrid or inside some other modules or do I have to add something different in my option file (I did the same with Metis, UMFPACK,... and everything was fine)?
>
> Thank you very much,
> cheers,
> Marco.

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de