[Dune] problem with static linking

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:23:12 CEST 2015

Dear Dune,

I am having a problem with running the object file of my dune application
on a different machine. I compile it on my UBUNTU 14.04 LTS machine with
gcc-4.8.2. Then, I run it on HPC clusters with gcc-4.4 and openmpi-1.8 and
I get the following error:

../../cyrus/dgtd: error while loading shared libraries: libquadmath.so.0:

It seems that this library is not present in all openmpi and gcc
installations. Do you know how I can statically link this library? I
believe in this case it should not search for this shared library on
clusters.

Thank you very much for your help,
Arya