[Dune] dune-alugrid installation issue

Dunlop, Matt matthew.dunlop at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 21:30:54 CEST 2015

Hi Jo,

I sent a reply yesterday, but the configure file was about 150kb too large and the post doesn’t seem to have been approved. I’ve attached an extract from the configure file instead this time, starting from line 36270. The previous reply is below

Okay, so the mac port of pkg-config is installed in /opt/local/bin/ rather than /usr/local/bin like the autotools. If I uninstall pkg-config and reinstall it in /usr/local/bin however, I get the following error immediately upon trying to call dunecontrol:

/usr/local/lib/dunecontrol: file not found

I guess I need some way to tell aclocal where pkg.m4 can be found?

I’ve attached the generated configure file.

Thanks again,
Matt