[Dune] Problem running DUNE course 2015 pdelab-exercise4sol

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 5 11:46:16 CEST 2015

Hi Tatiana, hi Eike,
as stated in the release notes of 2.3
   http://www.dune-project.org/releasenotes/releasenotes-2.3.html
the GenericRefereceElements where deprecated and were
removed after Dune 2.3 as noted in the recent changes
   http://www.dune-project.org/recent_changes.html

> PS: GenericReferenceElements is also used in
> dune-pdelab-howto (see below), so I guess there the trunk is
> also out of sync with dune-geometry?

I assume so, too.

Tatiana, please try to remove all the "Generic", that usually
solves
90% of the problems. If you still get stuck afterwards, report
back.

Bye
Christoph

--
Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis