[Dune] How to use parallel linear solvers

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:14:00 CEST 2015

Hey Tobias,

The problem is that with our current build system, external packages like
MPI need not only to be found but also explicitly enabled in order to be
used. You can do this in your CMakeLists.txt file by adding:

add_dune_mpi_flags(targetname)

Note, that we are aiming to change this errorprone behaviour and to
auto-enable all packages by default. Using git master you can instead use
the macros from dune-common/cmake/modules/DuneEnableAllPackages.cmake

Best,
Dominic