[Dune] Basic question on coordinate transformation

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Thu Jun 11 11:25:15 CEST 2015

Hey Jö,

Thank you for your quick reply, Thanks to your example I now understand why I want something other than the coordinate transform. I will try to read up on Piola transforms.

In the meantime I have understood one of the sources of my bug: In curvilinear geometries det(J) can easily be 0 on the boundary, which makes jit misbehave.

I'll mention my solution when I find it,
Aleksejs