[Dune] reading multiple tags with GmshReader

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:40:55 CEST 2015

Dear list

I am trying to read a .msh file which is already partitioned using METIS
inside Gmsh.
I am using the bits from  dune-grid/src/gmsh-to-alu/main.hh to extract the
element tags.
This however gives only the first tag (physical entity) from the list of
tags for a particular finite element. How do I extract all the tags related
to a particular element which include the geometric entity tag and
partition info tags as well. Additionally, is there a way to extract the
tags (physical, geometry and partition) for the edge-element (denoted by a
type 1 element in Gmsh, eg. a 2-noded edge of a 4-noded quadrilateral) as
well?

I see that this issue was considered before (FS#935) but I do not know if
it was resolved and a patch was applied.

Ganesh