[Dune] Fwd: Re: Pulling latest dune-grid, test does not compile

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Mar 19 14:46:19 CET 2015

Von: Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>
Gesendet: 19. März 2015 14:45:37 MEZ
An: Aleksejs Fomins <aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch>
Betreff: Re: [Dune] Pulling latest dune-grid, test does not compile

Dear Aleksejs

a) yes, they are now expected to return an entity.
b) this is something discussed for a long time already. Different people asked about this on the mailinglist, it is listed in the recent changes and it was observable in the commits. As you didn't realise this, and as you are developing something so close to the core libraries, I strongly suggest to subscribe to the dune-devel and the dune-commit lists.
c) thus whole change should actually not be a problem for you, if you are using the facades; aren't you? Of you are using the facades, but still encounter this problem, there is a big in the facades and it would be great if you provide more details, so that we can try to find the actual problem.

Christian